Skip to main content

Positivity

Do you ever wish you could reach out to someone to tell them some good news, but this person is no longer in your life and you have no way of communicating because you deleted all forms of communication long ago? Because at the time, you were so angry and hurt. I'm sure we all go through this at one point or another.


                                        ***

It's been a little over 9 months. And in the past couple of weeks, the year is slowly shaping out to be a good year. I was able to go on vacation for a week and a half and it was one of my favorite vacations I've been on. The first few days were completely liberating since I went off to Texas completely alone. I met some great people there, saw some amazing sights, and never truly felt alone during my time in both San Antonio and Austin. Then I went off to Orlando with my best friend to celebrate our 13 years of friendship.

It's actually amazing how fast the year is going by now that things are starting to shape up. I have a new motto where I try to live in the moment as much as possible. I get so caught up thinking of the future that I forget to treasure those moments where I'm having a good time. I'm not saying it's easy, but like I said, I try.

I know I mentioned trying to set up a website where my blog will permanently live, but that's obviously taking a little longer than anticipated. Hopefully, I can get it set up in the next couple of weeks. Right now, I'm just living my life as best as I can and trying to keep positive. There's so much life has to offer that we can't let those small moments of sadness or hopelessness to keep us in the dark. Life is full of possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Website

I published my website about a month ago. All my new content will be published there. Feel free to visit: To Write With Passion I hope to see you there. Monse

Happiness

You may think the title is a mistake, but it's not. This is a happy blog post. And I don't just mean a positive one. I mean, it's genuinely about me being happy. It's crazy. And I know this happiness may not be long lasting. But all I know is that in this moment, I feel happy. I accomplished some things that I didn't think I would be able to accomplish this week. I conquered a few small, but significant feats. They were personal feats that I wanted to accomplish, but didn't know when I'd be ready to take the plunge. You may have noticed in one of my earlier blogs this year how I mentioned that I had begun a new chapter of my dating life. Well, that was put on a break for a few months up until a few weeks ago. I had gone out and met a few guys a few months after my breakup, but it was still relatively tough for me to get back out there. The reason was that dating was and is still a very challenging task. Meeting new people has never been easy for me. Espe